2008年11月25日 星期二

Sunday- Oatmeal Day

I think that I have posted the Oatmeal breakfast on my 360 blog, but I will post it again here, too.
Oatmeal is very good for our health, so I set every Sunday as "Oatmeal Day", and we always have oatmeal for breakfast, and this way, we will have oatmeal at least once a week.
Personally, I like to mix pine nut, raisins and banana into my bowl of oatmeal, and Ha and Hee do not like pine nut, so they don't mix it in. Stephen eats everything in the plate, so I don't know what he likes the most.

3 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

Good idea to have oatmeal regularly. Maybe my family should start doing that too. I cannot remember when was the last time we had oatmeal...? Horrible!

Happy Family 提到...

Before, Ha and Hee didn't like to see it every Sunday, but now, it's one of Ha's favorite. With the addons, Hee can finish the bowl now even though he's not 100% happy with it.

Pko2003 提到...

Rebecca LOVES oatmeal. She can eat it everyday.不過我很懶都是用及時的,營養沒煮的好。不過最近有發現一個新的產品,是有機的混合五穀麥片,可以用煮的,也可以用牛奶或優格泡個五到十分鐘,泡在冰箱裡過夜也行。等我收到,吃吃看如果好吃再跟你們說。