2009年6月30日 星期二

Hamburger

No photo, because I couldn't wait to taste it!

In the afternoon, I marinated the ground beef first using beer (not too much), bbq sauce, salt, pepper, onions cut into tiny small pieces and a little soy sauce. I left it in the fridge for about 2 hours.

Around dinner time, I patted the ground beef into round shape and grilled them. At the meantime, I grilled the buns for 1 or 2 minutes until they were soft but crisp.

Ha liked cheese burger, so I put the cheese in between bun and meat while they were still very hot. Hee didn't like melted cheese, so he got meat and bun, and he put the cheese in later by himself. I put tomato and lettuce into the bun with meat for Stepehen and me, and I thought that it tasted great.

3 則留言:

Claudia 提到...

放了啤酒醃肉 會有什麼做用呢?

Happy Family 提到...

不會太乾澀。這是Food Network的人說的。成品的確還不錯。

Jenniflower 提到...

"Sounds" yummy!