2009年3月30日 星期一

甜酒釀

Ha and Hee like to eat 酒釀湯圓,so I decided to make the 酒釀 myself because I heard that it's not hard to make. I searched the recipe online, and there were so many different version, so I chose one of them. Here it is: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/m1691684/article?mid=168

It took about 3 or 4 days to get it done, and this morning, I cooked 酒釀湯圓, Ha said that it's good, and Hee had 2 bowls of the soup, so I guessed that I did a good job at making the 酒釀. It's not hard at all.

I bought "金X花生湯圓”, but I didn't like it very much. 好幾顆湯圓都會漏餡,皮也不太Q,下次不買這一牌了。

6 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

你太賢慧!

Happy Family 提到...

這個真的不難。

Pko2003 提到...

我怕是一做出來就是一大罐,我們全家只有我吃這種甜湯,上次去九九買一小盒,最後都是被我做滷肉處理掉的。

Happy Family 提到...

還好,只有一個玻璃便當盒那麼多。

Jenniflower 提到...

Cool! I like 酒釀。

Happy Family 提到...

妳們順發有酒麴。